Grant Application Procedures
Nueces Electric Charities, Inc.
NECh Operation Round Up Fund
GRANT APPLICATION PROCEDURES
1. The following documentation MUST be file merged with the Grant Application document:
- A one-page budget for the amount requested, with justifications
- Proof confirming 501(c)(3) status with the IRS
- A copy of the most recent balance sheet and income statement
- Current organizational budget (if not available please explain)
2. Go to the Grant Application page.
3. You will print out the downloadable Grant Application that is located at the bottom of the page.
4. Complete the written application.
5. Scan the completed application onto your computer
6. Merge your completed Grant Application document with the 4 other legal documents to create one document. (Adobe Acrobat supports merging documents)
8. Upload the completed grant application to the file upload button.
- No paper application will be accepted by mail
- All applicants must apply via the online application in order to be considered for grant approval
9. All important legal documents MUST be included in the application.
10. Applications received after a deadline will automatically be considered the following quarter unless revoked by applicant.
Questions regarding the application or process can be directed to:
Sarah Fisher, Chief Compliance Officer
Nueces Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Toll-free: 800-632-9288 (x224)